Quick link

   北京翻译公司

  笔译 报价

   口译 报价

   录像带翻译 报价

新译通下设全国各地分公司:

1、新译通上海翻译公司(华东总部)
2、新译通北京翻译公司(华北总部)
3、新译通广州翻译公司(分部)
3、新译通深圳翻译公司(分部)
4、新译通重庆翻译公司(分部)
5、新译通成都翻译公司(分部)
 

新译通翻译公司

 当前位置:翻译公司>>新闻中心>>正文

银行英语口语-取款、结余

 
来源:新译通翻译公司   时间:2006-06-04
 

银行英语口语

银行英语口语-取款、结余

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。

Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。

The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。 

Useful Words and Phrases


to close an account, to clear an account 结清
to draw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款单
the number slip 号码牌
a withdrawal form 取款单
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据
teller, cashier 出纳员

关闭窗口 - 打印本页    
 

 



翻译公司 北京翻译公司 上海翻译公司 英语翻译 日语翻译 论文翻译 医学翻译