Quick link

   北京翻译公司

  笔译 报价

   口译 报价

   录像带翻译 报价

新译通下设全国各地分公司:

1、新译通上海翻译公司(华东总部)
2、新译通北京翻译公司(华北总部)
3、新译通广州翻译公司(分部)
3、新译通深圳翻译公司(分部)
4、新译通重庆翻译公司(分部)
5、新译通成都翻译公司(分部)
 

新译通翻译公司

 当前位置:翻译公司>>新闻中心>>正文

Reasons for leaving 说明离职原因

 
来源:新译通翻译公司   时间:2006-06-04
 

求职信常用语句
Useful wording in application letters


Reasons for leaving 说明离职原因

1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.

本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。

2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。

3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。

4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.

本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。

5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.

本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。

6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.

由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。

7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.

由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。

8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.

我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。

9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.

由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。

10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.

毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。

11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.

本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。

12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers ave been forced to lequidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.

很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。

[Back to Contents]

关闭窗口 - 打印本页    
 

 



翻译公司 北京翻译公司 上海翻译公司 英语翻译 日语翻译 论文翻译 医学翻译