Quick link

   北京翻译公司

  笔译 报价

   口译 报价

   录像带翻译 报价

新译通下设全国各地分公司:

1、新译通上海翻译公司(华东总部)
2、新译通北京翻译公司(华北总部)
3、新译通广州翻译公司(分部)
3、新译通深圳翻译公司(分部)
4、新译通重庆翻译公司(分部)
5、新译通成都翻译公司(分部)
 

新译通翻译公司

 当前位置:翻译公司>>新闻中心>>正文

Ending: Request for Interview 结尾:请求面谈及客套语

 
来源:新译通翻译公司   时间:2006-06-04
 

求职信常用语句
Useful wording in application letters


Ending: Request for Interview 结尾:请求面谈及客套语

1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.

如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。

2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.

恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。

3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.

如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日、前往拜访。

4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.

如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请准予面试。

5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.

如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。

6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.

恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。

7. I trust that you will give this appliation your favorable consideration.

本人相信,贵公司会将本人的申请给予考虑。

8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.

如有试用的机会,本人必尽力而为,以满足贵公司的要求。

9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me

对此申请,贵公司如惠予考虑,本人将尽最大的忠诚与努力。

10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you.

假如应征成功,而能在贵公司服务,本人保证将尽所能为贵服务。

11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.

假如应征获得青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。

12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.

如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。

[Back to Contents]

关闭窗口 - 打印本页    
 

 



翻译公司 北京翻译公司 上海翻译公司 英语翻译 日语翻译 论文翻译 医学翻译