Quick link

   北京翻译公司

  笔译 报价

   口译 报价

   录像带翻译 报价

新译通下设全国各地分公司:

1、新译通上海翻译公司(华东总部)
2、新译通北京翻译公司(华北总部)
3、新译通广州翻译公司(分部)
3、新译通深圳翻译公司(分部)
4、新译通重庆翻译公司(分部)
5、新译通成都翻译公司(分部)
 

新译通翻译公司

 当前位置:翻译公司>>新闻中心>>正文

英语应用文常用句型

 
来源:新译通翻译公司   时间:2006-06-04
 
英语应用文常用句型
一、邀请信

  1、I"d like ...to come to dinner

  非常希望...共进晚餐


  2、request the pleasure of

  恭请...

  3、The favor of a reply is requested

  敬赐复函

  4、May I have the honour of your company at dinner?

  敬备菲酌,恭请光临

  5、Thank you for inviting us to dinner

  谢谢您邀请我们共进晚餐

  6、I hope you"re not too busy to come.

  我期望您会在百忙中光临

  7、The reception will be held in ...,on ...

  招待会定于...在...举行

  8、We sincerely hope you can attend

  我们期待您的光临

  9、We are looking forward to ...

  我们期待着....

  10、We have decided to have a party in honor of the occasion
  为此我们决定举办一次晚会

  11、Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience
  是否参加,请早日告之

  二、感谢信

  1、Thank you very much for ....

  十分感谢...


  2、Many thanks for your ...

  非常感谢您...

  3、Please accept my sincere appreciation for ...

  请接受我对...真挚的感谢

  4、I am truly grateful to you for ...

  为了...,我真心感激您

  5、It was good (thoughtful) of you ...

  承蒙好意(关心)...

  6、You were so kind to send ...

  承蒙好意送来...

  7、Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

  再次感谢您的盛情款待,并期待不久见到您

  8、I find an ordinary "thank-you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much...

  我觉得一般的感谢的字眼完全不足以表达我对您多么地...

  9、I sincerely appreciate ...

  我衷心地感谢...

  10、I wish to express my profound appreciation for ...

  我对..深表谢意

  11、Many thanks for you generous cooperation
关闭窗口 - 打印本页    
 

 



翻译公司 北京翻译公司 上海翻译公司 英语翻译 日语翻译 论文翻译 医学翻译