Quick link

   北京翻译公司

  笔译 报价

   口译 报价

   录像带翻译 报价

新译通下设全国各地分公司:

1、新译通上海翻译公司(华东总部)
2、新译通北京翻译公司(华北总部)
3、新译通广州翻译公司(分部)
3、新译通深圳翻译公司(分部)
4、新译通重庆翻译公司(分部)
5、新译通成都翻译公司(分部)
 

新译通翻译公司

 当前位置:翻译公司>>新闻中心>>正文

机场报关常用英文

 
来源:新译通翻译公司   时间:2006-06-04
 


机场报关常用英文

  一 入关

  • 麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?

  • 这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

  • 旅行的目的为何? What's the purpose of your visit?

  • (移民)(观光)(公务)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese.

  • 随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?

  • 大约10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.

  • 祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

  • 谢谢。 Thank you.

  二 行李

  • 我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

  • 我找不到我的行李。 I can'find my baggage.

  • 这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

  • 是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?

  • 你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

  • 请描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

  • 它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and  it's  gray.

  • 它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

  • 它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

  • 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

  • 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

  • 请和我到办公室。 Would you come with me to the office?

  • 多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

  • 一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 Please deliver the baggage to my
    hotel as soon as you've located it.

  • 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助и? How can you help me if you can't
    find my baggage today?

  • 我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the
    night.

  三 海关申报

  • 请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

  • 是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?

  • 没有。 No, I don't.

  • 请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag.

  • 这些东西是做何用? What are these?

  • 这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use.

  • 这些是给朋友的礼物。 These are gifts for my friends.

  • 这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking
    to Toronto.

  • 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

  • 是的,我带了两瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

  • 这个相机是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.

  • 你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 You'll have to pay duty on this.

  • 你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!

  • 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

  四 机位预约、确认篇

  • 联合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.

  • 请说您的大名与班机号码? What's your name and flight number

  • 行程是那一天?610日。 When is itJune 10th.

  • 我找不到您的大名。真的? I can't find your name. Really

  • 我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。 I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

  • 一个经济舱座位,对吗? One economy class seat, is that right

  • 谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in

  • 你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。 You must check-in at least one hour before. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。 Sorry, this flight is full.

  • 下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞? When will the next flight to Toronto leave

  • 太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间? That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

  • 我想要再确认班机。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

  • 我的名字是杰瑞烦 “03班机。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.

  • 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

  • 请再告诉我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?

  • 别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

  • 没问题,您已完成订位。 Now you have been booked.

  • 起飞前2小时。 Two hours before departure time.

  • (飞机客满时) 那么,请帮我重新订位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.

  • 若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

  • 后天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday.

  • 费用多少? What is the fare?

关闭窗口 - 打印本页    
 

 



翻译公司 北京翻译公司 上海翻译公司 英语翻译 日语翻译 论文翻译 医学翻译